* Emacs user conference
@ 2012-12-07  4:40 Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2012-12-07  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs devel, emacs help, org mode

Hello,

A user emacs conference would consist of talks of about an hour. I think
a week end should be sufficient. If we don't have enough talks we can
split workshops in smaller group on a given topic.

They are plenty of talk proposals listed on this web site.

http://emacsconf.herokuapp.com/

I can give a talk on GTD with org mode.

And since we are speaking of GTD, what need to happens next for this
event to happen?
--
Ivan Kanis
http://ivan.kanis.fr

Don't look back unless you intend to go that way.
    -- Marc Holm