* Export to PDF
@ 2007-04-18 12:59 Denis Bueno
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Denis Bueno @ 2007-04-18 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

All-

I'm somewhat mystified that I can't seem to find support for this
feature in Org mode. I looked through the manual and mailing list, but
it seems no one has used -- or even wanted -- this feature. However,
it's one of the (very few) things I can find lacking in org-mode. Is
there a chance this will be implemented in the future?

LaTeX-heavy files especially would benefit from export-to-pdf (and
indeed, this is why I want it). The lack of this feature is the one
thing that gives me pause about using org-mode to take notes in
college.

Thank you.

-Denis