* line numbers in a code block?
@ 2014-09-27 13:21 John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2014-09-27 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Does anyone know a way to get dedicate line numbers in an org code
block?

I know how to get buffer code lines, but when we run a code block and
there is an error, the error line number is relative to line 1 of the
code block. Currently, we type C-c ' to get a code buffer, and navigate
to the line. I would like to see code block numbers on the right hand
side of the buffer, and only inside the code block. Any ideas?

John Kitchin
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu