* Re: Emacs opens a frame for each file in agenda list on org-mobile
@ 2009-11-23 17:42 Christopher Long
From: Christopher Long @ 2009-11-23 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode, steve.stevebrown

Dear Steve and All,

    Was this additional instance of emacs problem resolved?
I am having the same problem also on windows XP.
I wonder whether emacsclient or emacsclientw need to be called instead
of a new instance of emacs.

I am using:

org-mode ver 6.33f
emacs 22.2.1
windows XP

Thanks,

Stoph

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Charles Sebold <csebold <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 9:19 AM, *Steve* *Brown* <*steve*.*steve**brown* <at> gmail.com>

> That does seem odd.  Could you maybe do a M-x org-submit-bug-report, and if
> you aren't doing email in Emacs, copy and paste the output (with your
> org-mode configuration, it will prompt you to include it) into an email to
> emacs-orgmode <at> gnu.org?
>
> I'm running Emacs 23 on Windows, and using MobileOrg, and I haven't seen
> that problem.  But we might have a start on it if you could send along your
> configuration and customizations per the above.
>
> This one seems strange enough that maybe it might even be worthwhile to send
> along the .emacs file, just in case (properly sanitized for personal info,
> of course).

I'll do both of the above when I return to work.

Best,

*Steve*

* Re: org-babel for matlab?
@ 2010-02-16 20:16 Bob Jansen
From: Bob Jansen @ 2010-02-16 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: schulte.eric; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi list,

Has any progress been made on this? I'm fairly new to org-mode and
org-babel but this sounds to me like a very useful feature.

> Hi Christopher,
>
> I do not know of anyone working on matlab support for org-babel.  I am
> attaching a template file which contains instructions for adding support
> for a new language.  Depending on your level of familiarity with elisp
> it could take anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days.
> We're still debugging some of the original language specific files :)
>
> Best of Luck! -- Eric

> Christopher Long <stophl...@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
>
> Dear All,
>
>    Has anyone started on a babel mode for matlab?  Or is anyone else
> interested
> in making it happen?  Or have a suggestion for a good template to
> start from (babel-python? babel-R?)  And anyone has an estimate of how
> time consuming such a project would be?
>
>    I'd like it to work on Windows and there isn't a console mode of Matlab
> on windows, but you can evaluate code with EmacsLink and likely direct
> all output to temporary files.
> (I know EmacsLink was dropped in R2009a, but some of us are avoiding
> upgrading
> and hoping that Matlab will return EmacsLink in the future.)
>

> Thanks,
>
> Stoph

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bob Jansen