* Working example of org-ref in action?
@ 2014-07-01 11:37 Rainer M Krug
       [not found] ` <854myzon2h.fsf@andrew.cmu.edu>
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2014-07-01 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1003 bytes --]

Hi

I must say org-ref looks really useful to me - I am organising my
references with Mendeley which can zync to a bibtex file, so this is
perfect for me.

I am trying to get into org-ref, but as I haven't used any pure LaTeX
that often, I am struggling with a few things and have two questions:

1) I have a managed to export to html, but I want to use LaTeX - what do
I have to add to the .org file to be able to do this?

2) Is there somewhere a small working example which uses the different
citation formats and exports to LaTeX but also html?

Cheers,

Rainer

Stellenbosch University
South Africa

Tel :       +33 - (0)9 53 10 27 44
Cell:       +33 - (0)6 85 62 59 98
Fax :       +33 - (0)9 58 10 27 44

Fax (D):    +49 - (0)3 21 21 25 22 44

email:      Rainer@krugs.de

Skype:      RMkrug

PGP: 0x0F52F982

[-- Attachment #1.1.2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 494 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 494 bytes --]

* Re: Working example of org-ref in action?
@ 2014-07-01 12:30 ` Joseph Vidal-Rosset
       [not found] ` <854myzon2h.fsf@andrew.cmu.edu>
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2014-07-01 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer M Krug, John Kitchin; +Cc: Liste-emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Rainer, hi John and the list,

In your thread I add this remark for John: when I use  jmax starter-kit in
directory different from my usual .emacs.d/ , org-ref seems to work
correctly, but I meet difficulty to add what I'm using : org-article class
for example, and so on. This starter-kit apart, I am unable to install, to
load and to use correctly org-ref . I do not know exactly where I have to
put the org-ref files and how I must configure my init.el , and I do not
want to break my usual .emacs.d configuration just in order to use org-ref.
So, I would be happy to get a solution, because it is true that org-ref
seems to have attractive features. John's work is very impressive, and I
regret to be at the moment unable to enjoy it really.

Best wishes

Jo.

@ 2014-07-02 16:54   ` Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2014-07-02 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)