Hi I must say org-ref looks really useful to me - I am organising my references with Mendeley which can zync to a bibtex file, so this is perfect for me. I am trying to get into org-ref, but as I haven't used any pure LaTeX that often, I am struggling with a few things and have two questions: 1) I have a managed to export to html, but I want to use LaTeX - what do I have to add to the .org file to be able to do this? 2) Is there somewhere a small working example which uses the different citation formats and exports to LaTeX but also html? Cheers, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug, PhD (Conservation Ecology, SUN), MSc (Conservation Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany) Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology Stellenbosch University South Africa Tel : +33 - (0)9 53 10 27 44 Cell: +33 - (0)6 85 62 59 98 Fax : +33 - (0)9 58 10 27 44 Fax (D): +49 - (0)3 21 21 25 22 44 email: Rainer@krugs.de Skype: RMkrug PGP: 0x0F52F982