emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
* [org-contrib] Take over maintaining of org-contacts.el
@ 2022-03-21 11:40 Christopher M. Miles
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Christopher M. Miles @ 2022-03-21 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode; +Cc: Julien Danjou

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 791 bytes --]


Hi Danjou, Since the package org-contacts.el is not maintained for a long time. I would like to take
over maintaining of org-contacts.el. What do you think? I used to send you an email with asking. But
got no response.

Hi Bastien, If org-contacts.el author is not response for a long time, can you remove
org-contacts.el out from org-contrib? I have already added a separated repository for org-contacts.el
https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git

If approved, I will update on MELPA by adding a new recipe for org-contacts.el.

-- 
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]
[-- Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 487 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [org-contrib] Take over maintaining of org-contacts.el
       [not found]   ` <6272ad59.1c69fb81.995d3.a3d6SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com>
@ 2022-05-08  7:14     ` Ihor Radchenko
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2022-05-08  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher M. Miles; +Cc: Bastien, Org Mode, Julien Danjou

"Christopher M. Miles" <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:

> Yes, please update to new place: https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git.
> Thanks for checking this up, I have not realized missed migration of org-contacts repo.

Done in 15b03d5.

Best,
Ihor


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [org-contrib] Take over maintaining of org-contacts.el
  2022-05-04  9:10 ` Ihor Radchenko
@ 2022-05-04 16:42   ` Christopher M. Miles
       [not found]   ` <6272ad59.1c69fb81.995d3.a3d6SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com>
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Christopher M. Miles @ 2022-05-04 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: numbchild, Bastien, Org Mode, Julien Danjou

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1482 bytes --]


Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> writes:

> "Christopher M. Miles" <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi Danjou, Since the package org-contacts.el is not maintained for a long time. I would like to take
>> over maintaining of org-contacts.el. What do you think? I used to send you an email with asking. But
>> got no response.
>>
>> Hi Bastien, If org-contacts.el author is not response for a long time, can you remove
>> org-contacts.el out from org-contrib? I have already added a separated repository for org-contacts.el
>> https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git
>>
>> If approved, I will update on MELPA by adding a new recipe for org-contacts.el.
>
> I noticed that Bastien did put your repo as a new home for org-contacts:
> https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/org-contrib/tree/master/item/lisp/org-contacts.el:
>>> homepage: https://github.com/stardiviner/org-contacts.el
>
> Note, however, that the repo is your (deleted?) github repo.
> Should we update the homepage repo in org-contrib to https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git?
>
> Best,
> Ihor

Yes, please update to new place: https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git.
Thanks for checking this up, I have not realized missed migration of org-contacts repo.

-- 
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]
[-- Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 487 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [org-contrib] Take over maintaining of org-contacts.el
       [not found] <62386717.1c69fb81.19ff5.f0b9SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com>
@ 2022-05-04  9:10 ` Ihor Radchenko
  2022-05-04 16:42   ` Christopher M. Miles
       [not found]   ` <6272ad59.1c69fb81.995d3.a3d6SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com>
  0 siblings, 2 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2022-05-04  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: numbchild, Bastien; +Cc: Org Mode, Julien Danjou

"Christopher M. Miles" <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Danjou, Since the package org-contacts.el is not maintained for a long time. I would like to take
> over maintaining of org-contacts.el. What do you think? I used to send you an email with asking. But
> got no response.
>
> Hi Bastien, If org-contacts.el author is not response for a long time, can you remove
> org-contacts.el out from org-contrib? I have already added a separated repository for org-contacts.el
> https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git
>
> If approved, I will update on MELPA by adding a new recipe for org-contacts.el.

I noticed that Bastien did put your repo as a new home for org-contacts:
https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/org-contrib/tree/master/item/lisp/org-contacts.el:
>> homepage: https://github.com/stardiviner/org-contacts.el

Note, however, that the repo is your (deleted?) github repo.
Should we update the homepage repo in org-contrib to https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git?

Best,
Ihor


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2022-05-08  7:15 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 4+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2022-03-21 11:40 [org-contrib] Take over maintaining of org-contacts.el Christopher M. Miles
     [not found] <62386717.1c69fb81.19ff5.f0b9SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com>
2022-05-04  9:10 ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-05-04 16:42   ` Christopher M. Miles
     [not found]   ` <6272ad59.1c69fb81.995d3.a3d6SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com>
2022-05-08  7:14     ` Ihor Radchenko

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).