Hi Danjou, Since the package org-contacts.el is not maintained for a long time. I would like to take over maintaining of org-contacts.el. What do you think? I used to send you an email with asking. But got no response. Hi Bastien, If org-contacts.el author is not response for a long time, can you remove org-contacts.el out from org-contrib? I have already added a separated repository for org-contacts.el https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git If approved, I will update on MELPA by adding a new recipe for org-contacts.el. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3