* Wholesale changes to LaTeX headers
@ 2019-12-31 15:42 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2019-12-31 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I want to make wholesale changes to the LaTeX preamble exported from
Org mode. I want to put \RequirePackage and \PassOptionsToPackage
calls before the \documentclass, I want to write a specific set of
macros after the \documentclass, I want to craft a couple of
\renewcommands, etc.

Where should I begin?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm