* [Babel] Source block highlighting in Beamer ...
@ 2014-09-03  1:19 aditya siram
From: aditya siram @ 2014-09-03  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,
How do I get code on my beamer slides to print with color and highlighting?
I'm doing the standard:

#+BEGIN_SRC blah
#+END_SRC

but all my source blocks come out the same.

Thanks!
-deech

* Re: [Babel] Source block highlighting in Beamer ...
@ 2014-09-03  7:01 ` Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2014-09-03  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aditya siram; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 2014-09-02 20:19, aditya siram <aditya.siram@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
> How do I get code on my beamer slides to print with color and
> highlighting? I'm doing the standard:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC blah
> #+END_SRC
>
> but all my source blocks come out the same.

First have a look at the generated tex: what environment is used for
these blocks?

You can then have a look at
http://orgmode.org/manual/Literal-examples.html#fn-1 :

> Fontified code chunks in LaTeX can be achieved using either the
> listings or the minted package. Refer to org-latex-listings
> documentation for details.

I personally use minted.

Alan

--