On 2014-09-02 20:19, aditya siram writes: > Hi all, > How do I get code on my beamer slides to print with color and > highlighting? I'm doing the standard: > > #+BEGIN_SRC blah > .... > #+END_SRC > > but all my source blocks come out the same. First have a look at the generated tex: what environment is used for these blocks? You can then have a look at http://orgmode.org/manual/Literal-examples.html#fn-1 : > Fontified code chunks in LaTeX can be achieved using either the > listings or the minted package. Refer to org-latex-listings > documentation for details. I personally use minted. Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7