* Small bug? org-narrow-to-subtree and open file link
@ 2015-03-06 15:49 Igor Sosa Mayor
From: Igor Sosa Mayor @ 2015-03-06 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

maybe this is a small bug or something wrong in my config...

But: if I use org-narrow-to-subtree and then use org-return to open a
file link the narrowed function get lost and I get the whole buffer
again. This happens at least if I get a question because the file is too
big and I have to decide whether I want to open it (this by the way
divides the window very unexpectedly...).

I'm using Org-mode version 8.2.10.

Any hint?

Many thanks in advance!