* Separate function for config listing from org-submit-bug-report
@ 2009-10-26 19:50 Jeff Kowalczyk
From: Jeff Kowalczyk @ 2009-10-26 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

The code to list a user's Org configuration which differs from the defaults is
very useful. However, I've never run the M-x org-submit-bug-report command to
completion, since I'm prompted for my GMail IMAP password before the config
output is shown. I wouldn't want to spam the list with test data.

I'd like to make a feature request that the configuration-dump code be
refactored to a separate command which can be inserted at point or to a new
buffer. org-submit-bug-report would call this function to build it's message.

I couldn't get the form inside of (org.el):

 (when (yes-or-no-p "Include your Org-mode configuration ")
 .... )

to execute in the scratch buffer.

Thanks,
Jeff