* PDF output from Org
@ 2014-06-27 20:15 David Masterson
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: David Masterson @ 2014-06-27 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm doing my first paper in Org and outputting it to PDF.  So far, it's
been pretty easy and the results look quite good.  The one issue that
I'm wondering about is "page setup".  The output looks like it was done
with ~2.5" margins all around which means that, on an 8.5"x11" paper,
almost 5" is wasted.

How do I control the page margins that Org uses in its Latex/PDF output?
--
David Masterson
Programmer At Large