* OrgMobile - just a little help?
@ 2010-07-30  9:50 Erwin Panen
From: Erwin Panen @ 2010-07-30  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-Mode

Hi folks,

Trying to get my head round setting up MobileOrg :-)
I don't consider myself a real orgmode expert, but I (seem) to find my
way round. (This is mainly due to me wanting to "really grasp" anything,
and of course the combination Emacs / Orgmode / lisp has a seemingly
neverending list of capabilities - so it takes some time to "grasp" a
little...)

What am I doing?
- I've set up Emacs / Orgmode on my newly acquired MacBook, this is done
(see other helfull posts)
- I've MobileOrg on my iPhone and iPad (any sight on a HD update for
mobileorg?)
- I've also setup a DropBox account, and setup MobileOrg to sync with
it. - This seems to be working

Now I'm trying to imitate what Richard Moreland has recorded in his
screencast.
I come to realize that MobileOrg functions / depends on creating agenda
views.
I'm not very proficient with agenda views, but I've found that any org
file that I add to the "File list for Agenda" gets synched to my Dropbox
folder,
and synched to my iPad - So I think this is Ok, and I'm glad I
understand this.

Now what I'm missing - and here's my real question:
- On my iPad / iPhone I don't see any TODO tags or TAGS appearing.
     I have created Richard's main.org file, and copied over these, but
I don't see any TODO state or such coming up: