Richard Moreland writes: > On Jul 30, 2010, at 10:17 AM, Erwin Panen wrote: > >> Further to the app badge: Would this then show the number of changes >> like it shows on the Outlines icon or analoguous to e.g. the Mail >> icon in the iPhones dock? If yes, on what basis will synching >> happen.... ? > > The badge will show the cumulate count of unsynced edit/new notes, so > it will be the sum of the red indicator badges that show up on the > Outlines and Capture buttons. When you open the app and press sync, > the badge will be cleared. Unless there is a problem, I don't see why this should ever be off - it's normal behavior. I found the label confusing. So I'd vote for deleting the preference and just doing it. If not, I'd make it negative and "Suppress needing-sync count in badge".