* Footnotes in headings results in strange entries in the table of contens of the latex -> pdf export
@ 2010-02-19 14:40 Geralt
From: Geralt @ 2010-02-19 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

if I put a footnote in a heading and export to pdf via C-c C-e d the
table of contents entry for that heading is garbled. As an example
consider the following minimal org-file:
* This is a simple heading [fn:1]

* Footnotes

[fn:1] A footnote

And here's what I get in the pdf (copy 'n pasted from evince, so it's
not pretty but still readable):

                            test
Contents
1section.1
                                 1
1     This is a simple heading
   1
     A footnote

As you can see the entry in the table of contents does not name the
heading but "1section.1". I'm using Emacs 23.1 and the Org-mode
version shipped with it. Is there a way to fix that?

Thanks,
Geralt.