* Only show a certain weekday in the agenda view
@ 2010-01-29 16:35 Björn Steffen
From: Björn Steffen @ 2010-01-29 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I'm teaching every thursday at a school. So I made a recurring entry
in my org-file like this:

* Teaching
   <2010-02-04 Thu 7:45-9:25 +1w>

I would like to have a custom agenda view where I only see an entry
for all the Thursdays. But I cannot filter for the specific entry
above because I also would like to see other timestamped items which
fall on Thursdays.

Is there some kind of filtering function for this purpose?

Thanks and regards,
Björn