* including external file in src block execution; ATTR_HTML on src blocks
@ 2016-12-12 14:12 Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2016-12-12 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

I use org to write my lecture notes, and have started using klipse in those
exported notes to execute code snippets in a browser environment (
http://matt.hackinghistory.ca/2016/12/11/org-mode-run-code-live-in-a-reveal-slideshow-with-klipse/
). Sometimes I would like to set up the javascript environment with some
additional libraries, either local or web-based. Klipse lets you do this
with a custom data- attribute.

My questions are:
1. can I pass this html attribute to the <pre><code> block somehow?
ATTR_HTML doesn't seem to work.  Is this a bug? If so, should I try to fix
it? If not, is there a simple way to use header arguments to pass
information down? I am already rewriting the exporter's src-block export
function, so I can try to accomplish what I need to in that context.
2. I'd like to be able to test my code directly in org (since I'm a lousy
coder and a clumsy typist). Can I tell org to load other files before
executing a src block?

Thank you!
Mat