I use org to write my lecture notes, and have started using klipse in those exported notes to execute code snippets in a browser environment ( http://matt.hackinghistory.ca/2016/12/11/org-mode-run-code-live-in-a-reveal-slideshow-with-klipse/ ). Sometimes I would like to set up the javascript environment with some additional libraries, either local or web-based. Klipse lets you do this with a custom data- attribute. My questions are: 1. can I pass this html attribute to the
 block somehow?
ATTR_HTML doesn't seem to work.  Is this a bug? If so, should I try to fix
it? If not, is there a simple way to use header arguments to pass
information down? I am already rewriting the exporter's src-block export
function, so I can try to accomplish what I need to in that context.
2. I'd like to be able to test my code directly in org (since I'm a lousy
coder and a clumsy typist). Can I tell org to load other files before
executing a src block?

Thank you!
Mat