* just made orgmode-7.8.02
@ 2011-12-29 17:36 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-12-29 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Once that was done I figured to run make ./update in the org-7.8.02
directory and get the latest patches.  No cigar, this isn't within any git
repository apparently on my end so couldn't be pulled by make ./update.
Do I need to edit the Makefile to clear this problem and if so how?  If
not, how do I get this version to the update capability?

Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>

* Re: just made orgmode-7.8.02
@ 2011-12-29 21:12 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2011-12-29 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

We're now golden.  When I ran git describe I was told no repository
exists.  So I ran git init and created an empty repository and then ran
the git clone command and this time aI have an installed version of 7.8.02
and am told I'm up to date.  Apparently running a git clone operation on
slackware 13.0 without having an existing repository for git to populate
makes git a very unhappy camper.

Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>