* [babel] [bug] inline src_R breaks downstream src block
@ 2011-08-09  4:00 Charles C. Berry
From: Charles C. Berry @ 2011-08-09  4:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

,----

| * inline code block example
|

| AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
| blah blah src_R[:results output]{cat(rnorm(2))}
| CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
| #+begin_src R :eval never :exports none
| 1+2
| a <- b + c
| xyz
| #+end_src
| DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
`----

When I run C-c C-e A y, I get a buffer that misses the 'DDD...' line.

When I run C-c C-e L y, I get a buffer that ends like this:

----
| AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
| blah blah  \texttt{-1.172165 -0.5324113}
| CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
| \begin{src}R DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
|
| \end{document}
`----

More complicated examples exhibit other problems, I speculate that
parsing the inline src_R and setting up to find the next
#+begin_src...#+end_src instance is what has gone wrong.

FWIW, changing the :exports header to 'code' seems to give correct
results

Also, placing a dummy example like this:

,----
| #+begin_example
| #+end_example
`----

after the  src_R line produces correct results.

Chuck

Charles C. Berry                            Dept of Family/Preventive Medicine
cberry@tajo.ucsd.edu			    UC San Diego