* Add custom bare link syntax for intranet
@ 2016-06-19  7:00 Joe Schafer
From: Joe Schafer @ 2016-06-19  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

How can I linkify the following intranet links in org-mode?

    intra/link1-description
    code/description

By linkify, I mean the links should be fontified and clickable in org-mode.

I don't want to add a custom link handler like `intra:` because I often
copy and paste links from the intranet.

I tried the following hack which worked for fontification, but not clicking.

    (setq org-plain-link-re
          (concat
           "\\("
           org-plain-link-re
           "\\|"
           "intra/[^ \n.]+"
           "\\)"))

I originally posted this at emacs.stackexchange,
http://emacs.stackexchange.com/posts/23828

--
Joe Schafer

* Re: Add custom bare link syntax for intranet
@ 2016-06-21 21:28 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-06-21 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joe Schafer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Joe Schafer <joesmoe10@gmail.com> writes:

> How can I linkify the following intranet links in org-mode?
>
>     intra/link1-description
>     code/description
>
> By linkify, I mean the links should be fontified and clickable in org-mode.
>
> I don't want to add a custom link handler like `intra:` because I often
> copy and paste links from the intranet.

You cannot, at least without rewriting how Org handles links. However,
I don't think how having "intra:" prefix is a burden, since you can
easily add it automatically with a function.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Add custom bare link syntax for intranet
@ 2016-06-23  4:11   ` Joe Schafer
From: Joe Schafer @ 2016-06-23  4:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode