Hi all, How can I linkify the following intranet links in org-mode? intra/link1-description code/description By linkify, I mean the links should be fontified and clickable in org-mode. I don't want to add a custom link handler like `intra:` because I often copy and paste links from the intranet. I tried the following hack which worked for fontification, but not clicking. (setq org-plain-link-re (concat "\\(" org-plain-link-re "\\|" "intra/[^ \n.]+" "\\)")) I originally posted this at emacs.stackexchange, http://emacs.stackexchange.com/posts/23828 -- Joe Schafer