* Mystery appt
@ 2015-04-29  0:50 Jared Travis
From: Jared Travis @ 2015-04-29  0:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I log hours per Bernt Hansen's method. I sign out for lunch every day by
pointing my clock to a journal/diary entry called "lunch".

My issue is when I return from lunch and sign back into my task, org-mode
is convinced that I have appointments which I don't have. The appointments
aren't listed in the agenda, appt-delete sees no appointments . . . I see
no indication as to the source of these appointments. When I close org-mode
and restart it, I receive no more appointment notifications. The mystery
appt(s) is generated when I log time to the diary for lunch.

Any ideas?

I'm running org-mode 8.2.6 on Windows.

--Jared