Hi all, I log hours per Bernt Hansen's method. I sign out for lunch every day by pointing my clock to a journal/diary entry called "lunch". My issue is when I return from lunch and sign back into my task, org-mode is convinced that I have appointments which I don't have. The appointments aren't listed in the agenda, appt-delete sees no appointments . . . I see no indication as to the source of these appointments. When I close org-mode and restart it, I receive no more appointment notifications. The mystery appt(s) is generated when I log time to the diary for lunch. Any ideas? I'm running org-mode 8.2.6 on Windows. --Jared