* Best practice for providing an Org-based application?
@ 2019-09-08 17:37 Neil Jerram
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Neil Jerram @ 2019-09-08 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

Is there a best practice or recommended approach for preparing and
providing an Org-based application so that others could make use of it?

I've been using Org for a few years to keep track of the membership and
'fixing' for my choir - where 'fixing' means finding out and recording who
can sing in each concert, who will be there for rehearsals, and so on.
This involves a mix of data that is private to my choir, and workflows and
code that are potentially generic.  I don't know how many people in the
world are both choir organisers and Emacs users, but it seems to me that it
could be useful to separate out and document the generic code and
workflows, so that others could use that as well as me, and that it would
also be an interesting technical challenge.

Has anyone else done something like this?  I wonder if you have
recommendations for how to document, structure and publish this kind of
thing?

Many thanks!
   Neil