* My howto for Org, japanese text and furigana
@ 2013-11-18 12:14 Andrea Rossetti
From: Andrea Rossetti @ 2013-11-18 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello everyone,

  by reading the suggestions from this list, I prepared
an example the Org headers one could use to write
Japanese in Org, with or without furigana signs.

  It's available at this address, under the "furigana-example"
section:

https://github.com/thesoftwarebin/the-emacs-software-bin

  It's there mainly as a reminder to myself, and it's obviously
not perfect, but I just wanted to share. In my environment
(Win 7 + Emacs 24.3 + a recent Org + a newbie user at the
console) the Org file produces proper export to HTML and PDF
output, hope it may work for other users interested in Japanese
writing too.

  Kindest regards,

  Andrea

* Re: My howto for Org, japanese text and furigana
@ 2013-11-18 20:42 ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2013-11-18 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrea Rossetti; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

hi andrea,

awesome!

now i want linux to display every kanji with furigana in parens no
matter where it appears!  :)

samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.