* Adjust scaling of images on hidpi screens when using org-display-inline-images
@ 2018-11-30  2:16 Nishan Singh Mann
From: Nishan Singh Mann @ 2018-11-30  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Hello everybody, the images displayed when using org-display-inline-images
are not scaled properly on a hidpi screen (its too small). I'm attaching
the screenshots which show the problem. How do I resolve this?
Thanks,
Nishan Singh Mann

[-- Attachment #2: hidpi_disabled.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 142694 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: hidpi_enabled.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 341488 bytes --]

* Re: Adjust scaling of images on hidpi screens when using org-display-inline-images
@ 2018-11-30 20:32 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2018-11-30 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nishan Singh Mann; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Nishan Singh Mann <nishan.singh.mann@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello everybody, the images displayed when using org-display-inline-images
> are not scaled properly on a hidpi screen (its too small). I'm attaching
> the screenshots which show the problem. How do I resolve this?

Perhaps by setting `image-scaling-factor'.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Adjust scaling of images on hidpi screens when using org-display-inline-images
@ 2018-11-30 20:46   ` John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2018-11-30 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nishan.singh.mann, org-mode-email