I am not familiar with that variable. This variable has some influence on the appearance of images: org-image-actual-width. Note it needs imagemagick support which is tricky on windows sometimes. org-image-actual-width is a variable defined in `org.el'. Its value is nil Original value was t Documentation: Should we use the actual width of images when inlining them? When set to t, always use the image width. When set to a number, use imagemagick (when available) to set the image's width to this value. When set to a number in a list, try to get the width from any #+ATTR.* keyword if it matches a width specification like #+ATTR_HTML: :width 300px and fall back on that number if none is found. When set to nil, try to get the width from an #+ATTR.* keyword and fall back on the original width if none is found. This requires Emacs >= 24.1, build with imagemagick support. John ----------------------------------- Professor John Kitchin Doherty Hall A207F Department of Chemical Engineering Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA 15213 412-268-7803 @johnkitchin http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 3:33 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Nishan Singh Mann writes: > > > Hello everybody, the images displayed when using > org-display-inline-images > > are not scaled properly on a hidpi screen (its too small). I'm attaching > > the screenshots which show the problem. How do I resolve this? > > Perhaps by setting `image-scaling-factor'. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou > >