* Org mode notes collapse parser brittle
@ 2017-11-10 20:43 Cody Goodman
From: Cody Goodman @ 2017-11-10 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Does anyone else use notes extensively with src blocks and results drawers?
It seems that the regex to parse src blocks and collapse them breaks on
drawer :END: markers and possibly other things.

Here's an image of the error: https://i.imgur.com/dqDsO5g.png

And the example that it happens with:

Begin EXAMPLE

* IN-PROGRESS Minimal example
  :LOGBOOK:
  - Note taken on [2017-11-10 Fri 12:01] \\

    As soon as you add a drawer result though, the LOGBOOK no longer
collapses correctly and stops at the first drawer's END. Ideally when
collapsing LOGBOOK =#+RESULTS\n\s+:RESULTS:[^:END:]+:END:= could not
be counted as the end of a logbook or end of a note.

    #+BEGIN_SRC shell :async :results raw drawer :dir ~/hacking-yi/yi-rope
     ls -larth default.nix
    #+END_SRC

    #+RESULTS:
    :RESULTS:
    -rw-r--r-- 1 cody users 520 Nov 10 12:04 default.nix
    :END:

  - Note taken on [2017-11-10 Fri 11:49] \\

    Notes like this are fine and collapse correctly both at the note
level and the logbook level

     #+BEGIN_SRC shell :async :results raw
     mkdir ~/hacking-yi
     #+END_SRC

     #+RESULTS:

  CLOCK: [2017-11-10 Fri 11:49]
  :END:

End Example

Thanks,

Cody

* Re: Org mode notes collapse parser brittle
@ 2017-11-10 21:03 ` Kaushal Modi
From: Kaushal Modi @ 2017-11-10 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cody Goodman; +Cc: emacs-orgmode