* (no subject)
@ 2012-11-07 18:50 Kevin Buchs
From: Kevin Buchs @ 2012-11-07 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

I would like to solve a problem I have: C-e (org-end-of-line) does not
move to the end of the line with long lines that are not headings. I
find myself wanting to get to the end of a long line often and have to
hit multiple C-e sequences to get there. I don't have the
org-special-ctrl-a/e set to non-nil. My line-move-visual value is the
default value of t, so I get the end-of-visual-line movement one
screen's worth. Before I start hacking, I thought I should be clear on
the design goals here. It seems as if the declaration of
line-move-visual says it is dealing with vertical motion, not
horizontal motion. I don't see any behavior elsewhere that uses the
interpretation that line-move-visual is for horizontal motion. Anyone
have thoughts on this subject?

BTW - I posted this back in May, but I neglected to keep the topic alive.

Kevin Buchs