* Difficulties Accessing git Repository
@ 2013-10-02 20:50 Josiah Schwab
From: Josiah Schwab @ 2013-10-02 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi orgmode.org overlords,

I just tried to pull from the main org-mode git repository.  I
encountered the following failure.

,----
| monolith:(stable) org-mode$ git pull
| fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
`----

I checked and I am able to pull from worg.

,----
| monolith:(master) worg$ git pull
| Already up-to-date.
`----

The most conspicuous difference between the two is that my org-mode repo
uses the git protocol while my worg repo uses the ssh protocol.  Since
the issue appears to just affect the git protocol, developers may be
less likely to notice.  Just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Best,
Josiah

* Re: Difficulties Accessing git Repository
@ 2013-10-09 12:24 Susan Cragin
From: Susan Cragin @ 2013-10-09 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I get this: