Hi all, Sorry about that. It seems to be fixed now (git-daemon had gone crazy). Regards, Jason On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Josiah Schwab wrote: > Hi orgmode.org overlords, > > I just tried to pull from the main org-mode git repository. I > encountered the following failure. > > ,---- > | monolith:(stable) org-mode$ git pull > | fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer > `---- > > I checked and I am able to pull from worg. > > ,---- > | monolith:(master) worg$ git pull > | Already up-to-date. > `---- > > The most conspicuous difference between the two is that my org-mode repo > uses the git protocol while my worg repo uses the ssh protocol. Since > the issue appears to just affect the git protocol, developers may be > less likely to notice. Just wanted to bring it to your attention. > > Best, > Josiah > >