* Option H: and texinfo export
@ 2013-02-13 19:58 Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2013-02-13 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Aloha all,

When the H: option is set to a number > 4, the texinfo exporter
generates a detailed node listing with links to nodes that texinfo
doesn't recognize.  IIUC, texinfo recognizes nodes for chapter, section,
subsection, and subsubsection, but not for any lower level divisions of
the document.

Is there a context where H:5..n would make sense in a document exported
to texinfo?  If not, should the exporter behave differently in this
instance?

These are just questions, not requests for changes to the code.  I have
H:4 and things seem to be working beautifully :)

All the best,
Tom

--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813

* Re: Option H: and texinfo export
@ 2013-02-14 17:04 ` Jonathan Leech-Pepin
From: Jonathan Leech-Pepin @ 2013-02-14 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas S. Dye; +Cc: Org-mode