Hello Tom On 13 February 2013 14:58, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > Aloha all, > > When the H: option is set to a number > 4, the texinfo exporter > generates a detailed node listing with links to nodes that texinfo > doesn't recognize. IIUC, texinfo recognizes nodes for chapter, section, > subsection, and subsubsection, but not for any lower level divisions of > the document. > > Is there a context where H:5..n would make sense in a document exported > to texinfo? If not, should the exporter behave differently in this > instance? > I don't know of any case where there would be a reason to have n>4 for headline export to texinfo. > These are just questions, not requests for changes to the code. I have > H:4 and things seem to be working beautifully :) > I've made a small change regardless, a constant with the max toc-depth for texinfo (4), in case there ever is a time in the future where this depth might have reason to change. I've also set the detailed node listing to limit itself to whichever value is smaller (H: or 4). This should prevent any accidental generation errors due to H being too large. Regards, Jon -- > All the best, > Tom > > -- > T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists > 735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813 > Tel: 808-529-0866, Fax: 808-529-0884 > http://www.tsdye.com > >