* HTML5 Backend
@ 2011-11-24 19:09 Pavel Panchekha
From: Pavel Panchekha @ 2011-11-24 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'd like to add a backend that renders org-mode to spiffy new HTML5.
 Presumably this would exist together with the existing XHTML backend
(maybe eventually replacing it, I guess).  I've looked around and can't
find anything describing the internals of Org-mode; are there any starting
points, or should I just crack open the code?  Anything particularly
non-obvious to keep in mind while writing the HTML5 backend?

- Pavel Panchekha

* Re: HTML5 Backend
@ 2011-11-24 19:48 ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2011-11-24 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Panchekha; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Aloha Pavel,

You might want to wait for Nicolas Goaziou to finish writing a generic
exporter and LaTeX backend on top of contrib/org-element.el.  See his
announcement to this list a few days ago.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye