Oh, thanks for the heads-up. I don't read the list too closely, and hadn't caught that. On Nov 24, 2011 2:48 PM, "Thomas S. Dye" wrote: > Aloha Pavel, > > You might want to wait for Nicolas Goaziou to finish writing a generic > exporter and LaTeX backend on top of contrib/org-element.el. See his > announcement to this list a few days ago. > > All the best, > Tom > > Pavel Panchekha writes: > > > I'd like to add a backend that renders org-mode to spiffy new HTML5. > > Presumably this would exist together with the existing XHTML backend > > (maybe eventually replacing it, I guess). I've looked around and can't > > find anything describing the internals of Org-mode; are there any > starting > > points, or should I just crack open the code? Anything particularly > > non-obvious to keep in mind while writing the HTML5 backend? > > > > - Pavel Panchekha > > I'd like to add a backend that renders org-mode to spiffy new HTML5. > Presumably this would exist together with the existing XHTML backend > (maybe eventually replacing it, I guess). I've looked around and > can't find anything describing the internals of Org-mode; are there any > starting points, or should I just crack open the code? Anything > particularly non-obvious to keep in mind while writing the HTML5 backend? > > > > - Pavel Panchekha > > > > -- > Thomas S. Dye > http://www.tsdye.com >