* org-clock: Custom shortcuts for C-u C-c C-x C-i
@ 2019-02-11 16:29 Leo Gaspard
From: Leo Gaspard @ 2019-02-11 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

When I run C-u C-c C-x C-i I get a choice between the interrupted task,
the current task, the default task and recent tasks.

I however wonder whether it's possible to add in custom shortcuts to
fixed tasks? This would help me easily clock into my “IRC”, “Mails”
etc. tasks, to and from which I frequently switch.

Do you have any idea how to accomplish that? I haven't been able to find
anything in the manual [1].

[1] https://orgmode.org/org.html#Clocking-commands

Cheers, and thank you once again for this great piece of software!
  Leo