By the way, I've been using this for quite some time, and I find it quite useful. It may be worth considering it for inclusion—see attached patch. Opinions? On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 at 06:32, Michaël Cadilhac wrote: > Hi Leo; > > On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 at 17:46, Leo Gaspard wrote: > > Michaël Cadilhac writes: > > > This is not possible out of the box; can you say a bit more about how > > > you expect to indicate which tasks are to be always present? > > > > I would be thinking of something like defining a list of key -> link to > > a task (that may be generated with org-id's task ID, [[*foobar]] links > > or whatever) in my `init.el`. > > Alright, can you give this patch a spin and see if that's what you want? > > Cheers; > M. >