* needing help with frames beamer in org-mode
@ 2016-02-26  8:24 Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2016-02-26  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liste-emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello the list, (cc. Eric)

I'm trying for some days to get in org-mode for latex class beamer an
equivalent to the following latex code:

\begin{frame}

\end{frame}

I have read the documentation and I have tested many examples, but nothing
works correctly in my setup.

the org-mode code

#+BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL: 2

does not succeed to get clean frame.  Contrarily to the beamer mode in
Latex, org-mode works as if it fullfills the space as far as it finds
blanks spaces...

A configuration file + example + explanation would be very welcome.

Best wishes,

Jo.

* Re: needing help with frames beamer in org-mode
@ 2016-02-26  8:32 ` Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2016-02-26  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liste-emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I am very sorry and I apologize for my useless email.

A first correct reply to my problem was given four days ago on this list:

(Now I meet "overfullbox messages" and pdf is not produced... but that it
is another question.)