I am very sorry and I apologize for my useless email. A first correct reply to my problem was given four days ago on this list: (Now I meet "overfullbox messages" and pdf is not produced... but that it is another question.) ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Josiah Schwab Date: 2016-02-22 19:52 GMT+01:00 Subject: Re: [O] ox-beamer export, no frames created To: "John W. Burroughs" Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Hello John, > I have been trying to produce my first presentation using org-mode and > ox-beamer export to create a pdf. I am not seeing separate frames for > each slide. For example, using the Beamer Example (12.5.6) from the > org-mode manual, I get the following generated .tex file. > > There are only \subsection{} generated, instead of the \begin{frame} > that is expected. To me, this looks like you used the LaTeX export commands instead of the beamer export commands. http://orgmode.org/manual/Beamer-export-commands.html#Beamer-export-commands Best, Josiah 2016-02-26 9:24 GMT+01:00 Joseph Vidal-Rosset : > Hello the list, (cc. Eric) > > I'm trying for some days to get in org-mode for latex class beamer an > equivalent to the following latex code: > > \begin{frame} > > > \end{frame} > > I have read the documentation and I have tested many examples, but nothing > works correctly in my setup. > > the org-mode code > > #+BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL: 2 > > > does not succeed to get clean frame. Contrarily to the beamer mode in > Latex, org-mode works as if it fullfills the space as far as it finds > blanks spaces... > > A configuration file + example + explanation would be very welcome. > > Best wishes, > > Jo. > >