* html - how to make table of contents floating? - Stack Overflow
@ 2014-01-01  7:28 Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2014-01-01  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode list

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12232675/how-to-make-table-of-contents-floating

Hello the list,

My "problem" is simple and I do not doubt that there is a solution with
org-mode: I would be happy to get an org-file exporting the same style of
orgmode web-site (which is very nice) and avoiding conflicts with exports
into latex classes (koma-article works well).

It is true that the floating table of contents in orgmode is very
friendly-using and eyecandy.

So, if someone can send on the list this .org file example, it would be a
nice gift for this new year.

Happy New Year to all !

Jo.

* Re: html - how to make table of contents floating? - Stack Overflow
@ 2014-01-03  8:50 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-01-03  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph Vidal-Rosset; +Cc: emacs-orgmode list

Hi Joseph,

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <joseph.vidal.rosset@gmail.com> writes:

> It is true that the floating table of contents in orgmode is very
> friendly-using and eyecandy.

You mean the table of contents on this web page?

  http://orgmode.org/worg/

> So, if someone can send on the list this .org file example, it would
> be a nice gift for this new year.

You can find Worg CSS here:
  http://orgmode.org/worg/style/worg.css

HTH,

--
 Bastien

* Re: html - how to make table of contents floating? - Stack Overflow
@ 2014-01-03  9:29   ` Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2014-01-03  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode list