2014/1/3 Bastien > Hi Joseph, > Hi Bastien, > > Joseph Vidal-Rosset writes: > > > It is true that the floating table of contents in orgmode is very > > friendly-using and eyecandy. > > You mean the table of contents on this web page? > > http://orgmode.org/worg/ > Yes I do. > > > > So, if someone can send on the list this .org file example, it would > > be a nice gift for this new year. > > You can find Worg CSS here: > http://orgmode.org/worg/style/worg.css > Thanks, I will have a look on documentation to understand how to produce by default html file with this CSS style. I guess that it it perfecty possible in org-mode of course. Merci encore pour ce travail fantastique sur org-mode, c'est un outil génial, et tous mes voeux pour 2014 ! Joseph