* problem of path in using ox-bibtex
@ 2014-01-05  8:35 Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2014-01-05  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode list

Hello the list,

Is it possible to define a single and unique path by default when one use
ox-bibtex?

I meet the following problem. At the end of  an org file, in order to use
ox-bibtex to get bibliographical references , I have this line:

#+BIBLIOGRAPHY: references plain option:-a limit:t

It means that I need to have the file references.bib in the same folder of
this paper.org's . I have tried to write to give the path of the default
folder of my references.bib:

 #+BIBLIOGRAPHY: ~/Dropbox/Bibliographiers/references plain option:-a
limit:t

but  in this case biblatex2html fails.

It means that I have to copy the references.bib from folder to folder and I
do not like this solution.

I do not doubt that there is a better solution, but I do not see it.

Your help is welcome,

Best wishes,

Jo.