From: Pascal Fleury <pascal@telefleuries.com>
To: Daniel Hertrich <daniel@daniel-hertrich.photo>
Cc: emacs-org list <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Structuring and (cross)linking information in org-mode
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 14:25:57 +0200	[thread overview]

I think properties can be used for this. I personally like the
org-secretary module, described nicely here by the author:
http://juanreyero.com/article/emacs/org-teams.html
Also, personalized agendas
<http://orgmode.org/manual/Storing-searches.html#Storing-searches> for your
entire set of org-files is useful here.