* C / C++ standard org file
@ 2013-01-09  1:52 Noah Eli Abrams
From: Noah Eli Abrams @ 2013-01-09  1:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Has anyone made an org-file out of the C / C++ standards? Would make
looking things up much more convenient.

* C / C++ Standard org file
@ 2013-01-09  3:47 42 147
From: 42 147 @ 2013-01-09  3:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Has anyone made an org file out of the C / C++ standards? Would make
looking things up much more convenient.

* Re: C / C++ standard org file
@ 2013-01-09  9:01 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2013-01-09  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Noah Eli Abrams; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Noah Eli Abrams <NoahEliAbrams@aol.com> writes:

> Has anyone made an org-file out of the C / C++ standards? Would make
> looking things up much more convenient.

The ubiquitous format is HTML and unfortunately it is not /that/ human
friendly.  I hope some writes a html2org puts that in GNU ELPA.  shr.el
(part of gnus) can serve as good standing point.

I hope - I mean, I hope - that it will be me.

Lately, I am finding I am a bit out of juice though.

* Re: C / C++ standard org file
@ 2013-01-09  9:10   ` Noah Eli Abrams
From: Noah Eli Abrams @ 2013-01-09  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Apologies to the mailing list for the dual posting; I signed up with a
different e-mail address, then assumed the first one (send from here) had
been rejected.

Anyway, I manually enter in a lot of org-files. I didn't know there were
converters out there. Anyone know of a pdf-to-org?

@ 2013-01-09  9:54   ` Christopher Witte
From: Christopher Witte @ 2013-01-09  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: Noah Eli Abrams, Org Mode

Pandoc http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/ should be able to handle the
conversion of html to org (but unfortunately not the reverse).

Chris.

@ 2013-01-10 11:10     ` Noah Eli Abrams
From: Noah Eli Abrams @ 2013-01-10 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Witte; +Cc: Org Mode, Jambunathan K

Is PDF to org supposed to work? I tried their CLI commands and it just
produced an empty .org file.

* Re: C / C++ standard org file
@ 2013-01-10 11:17       ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-01-10 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Noah Eli Abrams; +Cc: Org Mode, Jambunathan K, Christopher Witte

Please be more explicit about what you tried.

--
 Bastien