Pandoc http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/ should be able to handle the conversion of html to org (but unfortunately not the reverse). Chris. On 9 January 2013 10:01, Jambunathan K wrote: > Noah Eli Abrams writes: > > > Has anyone made an org-file out of the C / C++ standards? Would make > > looking things up much more convenient. > > The ubiquitous format is HTML and unfortunately it is not /that/ human > friendly. I hope some writes a html2org puts that in GNU ELPA. shr.el > (part of gnus) can serve as good standing point. > > I hope - I mean, I hope - that it will be me. > > Lately, I am finding I am a bit out of juice though. > > > > > > > -- > >