* How to hide past days in Agenda view
@ 2015-11-27 13:45 sgeorgii .
From: sgeorgii . @ 2015-11-27 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello!

The subject question. When I

M-x org-agenda

and it is now Friday - in my weekly agenda view I want only to see Friday
(today), Saturday and Sunday. I.e. only remaining part of the week.

By default my agenda shows from Monday till Sunday regardless of current
day. How do I filter our days which are in past in my Agenda?

Any help?

* Re: How to hide past days in Agenda view
@ 2015-11-27 14:39 ` Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2015-11-27 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

On 11/27/2015 08:45 AM, sgeorgii . wrote:
> Hello!
>
> The subject question. When I
>
> M-x org-agenda
>
> and it is now Friday - in my weekly agenda view I want only to see
> Friday (today), Saturday and Sunday. I.e. only remaining part of the week.
>
> By default my agenda shows from Monday till Sunday regardless of
> current day. How do I filter our days which are in past in my Agenda?
>
> Any help?
As to agenda starting today I have the following in my init.el

(setq org-agenda-start-on-weekday nil) ;starts agenda week view "today"
                                        ;rather than a fixed day each week

Perhaps you can set org-agenda-span someway to show only the remaining
days in the week. I set it to

(setq org-agenda-span 14)

so that I see the next 14 days I believe setting it to 'fortnight also
works.

Charlie Millar

* Re: How to hide past days in Agenda view
@ 2015-12-01  7:13 ` sgeorgii .
From: sgeorgii . @ 2015-12-01  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode, millarc