Thank you Charlie! >Hi, >On 11/27/2015 08:45 AM, sgeorgii . wrote: >> Hello! >> >> The subject question. When I >> >> M-x org-agenda >> >> and it is now Friday - in my weekly agenda view I want only to see >> Friday (today), Saturday and Sunday. I.e. only remaining part of the week. >> >> By default my agenda shows from Monday till Sunday regardless of >> current day. How do I filter our days which are in past in my Agenda? >> >> Any help? >As to agenda starting today I have the following in my init.el >(setq org-agenda-start-on-weekday nil) ;starts agenda week view "today" > ;rather than a fixed day each week >Perhaps you can set org-agenda-span someway to show only the remaining >days in the week. I set it to >(setq org-agenda-span 14) >so that I see the next 14 days I believe setting it to 'fortnight also >works. >Charlie Millar On 27 November 2015 at 16:45, sgeorgii . wrote: > > Hello! > > The subject question. When I > > M-x org-agenda > > and it is now Friday - in my weekly agenda view I want only to see Friday (today), Saturday and Sunday. I.e. only remaining part of the week. > > By default my agenda shows from Monday till Sunday regardless of current day. How do I filter our days which are in past in my Agenda? > > Any help?